Rome, Vatican, Assisi, Pisa, Padua, Venice, Milan, Engelberg, Heppenheim, Cologne, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Lourdes, Madrid, Fatima, Lisbon.
Experience the difference that an excellent team can make as they guide you through this evolving tour market. our goal is to ensure an authentic and unforgettable life-changing experience for everyone.
Hotels which are near to the location, attractive public rooms, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, attentive service, good breakfasts and most comfortable.
We provide buffet food with quality food services. Most of us have fond memories of food from our child hood. Whether it was our mom’s homemade or an outside food. Serving carries most important part of our expectation.
Arrival at Rome. After the Emigration we will start our guided tour of visiting all the Major Churches in Rome Holy steps (scala Santa) John the Lateran Cathedral , and outside View of Coliseum. St. Paul’s Church if time permits. After tour you will have Dinner and Overnight at Rome.
Papal Audience – Vatican Museum – St. Peters Basilica -Rome
Today early breakfast at Hotel or packed breakfast and later we will proceed for the Papal Audience at St Peter Square. After that you will have early lunch at Indian or local Restaurant. After lunch we will visit the Vatican Museums and a large part of the Vatican City, one of the European microstates, situated on the Vatican Hill. Leaving the Piazza San Bernardo, adorned by Moses’ Fountain we will visit the Vatican Museums and the Vatican Galleries (lines possible at the entrance). There you will admire the modern entrance built for the Jubilee 2000, the Galleries of the Chandeliers, of the Tapestries and of the Geographical Maps, the Sobiesky Hall and the Immaculate Conception Hall. We will then stop to admire the Sistine Chapel, seat of the Conclave, with the famous frescoes of Michelangelo. Passing inside the Vatican Museums we will arrive into the Basilica of Saint Peter, is one of four major basilicas of Rome. It is the most prominent building inside the Vatican City and built on the ruins of Old Saint Peter’s Basilica. Later proceed for Dinner and Overnight at Rome.
Rome – Assisi – Pisa
After Breakfast, check out proceed to Assisi. Early lunch and after proceed to Guided Tour of Assisi, where our sightseeing includes visits to the Church of St. Clare which houses her incorrupt body. One of the chapels contains the crucifix that bowed its head and ordered St. Francis to “repair God’s Church.” Afterwards, we proceed to the Basilica of St. Francis, built in 1228 to house the Relics of the saint. The “upper” basilica houses beautiful frescoes of Giotto. Before leaving Assisi, we visit the Church of Santa Maria Degli Angeli, containing the famous Porziuncola. This very ancient chapel, venerated for an apparition of angels within it, was originally property of the Benedictines of Subasio. It was located on a piece of land known as the Porziuncola; this name became attached to the chapel. After a long period of abandonment, it was restored by St. Francis. Here, he was given a dear understanding of his vocation. (Changes can happen in this tour according to the time. To reach St Clare by walk takes time). Then proceed to Pisa. On arrival to Pisa, proceed to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Dinner & overnight in Hotel at Pisa.
Pisa – Padua – Venice
After breakfast check to proceed to Padua (3h). Early Lunch in Padua. Later visit Shrine of St Anthony of Padua with the Tour Leader and also we might have Mass Celebration (not always possible). After you will be transferred to Venice (Approx. 45 mins) where you will board a ferry and Transfer to Venice Islands. Tour will start at St Mark’s Square. Walking tour of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. If time permits see the Glass Blowing Demonstration. See St. Mark’s square and then board your ferry back to mainland and proceed to Hotel. Dinner at Hotel and overnight in Venice.
Venice – Milan – Engelberg
After breakfast check out proceed to Milan. Visit Dome Cathedral (if time permits). The biggest and greatest example of Gothic architecture in Italy, it is the fourth largest cathedral in the world .Built between 1386 and 1577, it hosts the world’s largest collection of marble statues. Lunch at Restaurant then proceed to Engelberg. Dinner at Hotel and overnight at Engelberg.
After Breakfast, We will proceed to Mt Titles, the TITLIS ROTAIR gondola rotates its way up towards the snow-covered summit of TITLIS. The world’s first revolving gondola transports you from the middle station at Stand up to the mountain station at 3,020 meters above sea-level. With Indian Lunch. After Lunch you will visit the City of Lucerne and explore the city which ranks amongst the world’s prettiest cities, and there is so much to see. Contributing to Lucerne’s cityscape alongside the world-famous Chapel Bridge and Water Tower are the Musegg Wall, the Jesuit Church, the Mill Bridge, the Lion Monument, and Shopping (all according to the time at disposal – No entrances are included and no guide). Then back to the Hotel Dinner at Terrace Hotel and Overnight at Engel berg.
Engelberg – Zurich – Rhine Falls – Black Forest – Heppenheim
After breakfast, you will proceed to Zurich for a short city visit and later visit The Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen after the visit you will have lunch. You will be transferred to Heppenheim (passing to Black Forest you will visit the Drubba Clock factory & shopping for cuckoo’s clock). (Approx. 3hrs 45 mins). Dinner at Best Western Hotel and Overnight at Heppenheim.
Heppenheim – Cologne – Amsterdam
After breakfast, you will transfer to Cologne (Approx. 3 hrs.) You will visit Cologne with Amazing Holidays Tour Manager, you can see Cologne Cathedral, Great St. Martin Church, and Shrine of the Three Kings And St. Andrew’s Church. After Tour you will have Indian Lunch at Cologne and after lunch you will drive to Amsterdam (Approx. 3 hrs. 30 mins) Dinner at Bruekelen Hotel and Overnight at Amsterdam.
Amsterdam – Madurodam – Brussels
After breakfast, you will proceed to visit Amsterdam with guide and you will see The Dam, Albert Cuyp market , Amsterdam windmills , and Amsterdam’s canals. Lunch at a restaurant and after that you will see Madurodam which is a miniature park with entrance. After that proceed to Brussels Dinner at Holiday Inn Hotel and Overnight at Brussels.
Brussels – Paris
After breakfast, proceed for a City Tour of Brussels where you will see Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gondola, Brussels Town Hall and Place Royale. After lunch proceed to Paris you will transfer to Paris (Approx. 4 hrs. 30 mins) upon arrival to Paris, Then Dinner at Local Restaurant and Overnight at Hotel Residhome in Paris.
After breakfast proceed for half day City tour of Paris drive past Champs Elysees, Arc de Triumph, the Opera, Petit Palais and Grand Palais, Les Invalides and 3 Churches, Notre Dame Cathedral, Miraculous Medal & St. Vincent Paul (all according to the time available). Then Proceed to Seine Cruise and Visit Eiffel Tower 2nd level (Subject to availability) after Dinner at Indian or Local Restaurant and Overnight Hotel Residhome at Paris.
Paris – Lourdes
After Breakfast, We Proceed for a long drive to Lourdes (Approx. 10hrs) Lunch will be packed or en route. Upon arrival at Lourdes, Check into Hotel. You can go for the Candlelight Procession around 9pm. Dinner at Vatican Astoria Hotel and Overnight at Lourdes.
After Breakfast, You will be given the full day free to spend on Religious Activities on your own. You can also attend mass in English at the Chapel in the morning. Following Mass, You can Visit the sites of Lourdes where, in 1858, Mary appeared to young Bernadette Soubirous. Also visit the Grotto, the spring, as well as the Basilica of St. Pius X, the Rosary Basilica and Bernadette’s home. Lunch & Dinner will be at the Hotel. Overnight Lourdes
Lourdes – Madrid
After Breakfast, We proceed for a long drive to Madrid (Approx. 8 hrs.) Packed lunch on the way. Arrival in Madrid followed by a short Panoramic City Tour of Madrid Royal Chapel of St. Anthony of La Florida, San Francisco el Grande Basilica, Almudena Cathedral and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (in case of any delay Madrid visit might be shorter of cancelled). Dinner and overnight at Hotel Roma Aurea near Madrid.
Madrid – Fatima
After breakfast check out and proceed to Fatima (Approx. 8 Hours) lunch on the way You can visit Fatima on your own you can go to the SANCTUARY for Religious Activities where Mother Mary appeared to the 3 children: Lucia dos Santos, Jacinta Marto, and Francisco Marto. Evening you can Participate Candle light procession. Dinner at Lux Hotel Fatima and overnight at Fatima.
Fatima –Lisbon – Bangalore
After Breakfast, We will Check out from the Hotel then proceed for Mass (if time permits 07:30 normal mass in Portuguese) and after mass proceed to Lisbon (Approx. 1:30 Minutes). If there is time, according to final flights, panoramic tour of Lisbon Transfer to Airport for the Flight back Home.
Reaching Bangalore International Airport.
- Return group airfare for sectors as per the itinerary- Ex –Bangalore On EMIRATES
- Cost of visa (Schengen)
- Overseas medical policy for the period of the tour up to the age of 70 yrs. (Basic Travel Insurance)
- Accommodation on sharing basis in hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar.
- All transfers & sightseeing in deluxe coach as per the itinerary.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All entrances for monuments as per the itinerary.
- All Tolls and border taxes.
- Services of a Tour Leader throughout the tour.
- Tips and Gratuities to drivers and Guides.
- Any hike in the Airfare, Taxes, visa fees, border tax etc.
- In case of visa rejection. Visa fees have to be paid again for any subsequent application.
- Any expenses of any personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, safe deposit vault or any beverages that is not part of the meal.
- Baggage allowances 20 kgs. Checked baggage & 5 kgs. Cabin baggage.
- No liquids / Gel / paste / battery cells or any other item that can be used as a weapon or detonator in Hand Baggage.
- Temperatures will be ranging from 10 to 29˚c in Italy. It would range from 3˚c to 25˚c in France.
- Please carry alight jumper/ Sweater, monkey cap, small umbrella.
- Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
- 3 Photographs (As per the specification from Italian / French consulate)
(35x45mm, White Background, Up to Neck)
- Last 3 yrs. Income tax certificates
- Last 6 months bank statement with sufficient balance
- Fixed Deposit if any
- Company leave letter if Employed
- Salary Slips if employed
- 60 days or more prior to the departure 50% of the tour cost will be charged as penalty.
- Cancellation made between 59- 40 days before departure, 70 % of the tour cost will be charged as penalty.
- 39- 31 days less /prior/ Or No show on the tour 80% of the tour cost will be charged.
- 30 days or less prior to the departure 100% of the tour cost will be charged.
- In case if passengers wish to amend or change the booking, they have to communicate in written mails, such request will be amended subject to availability only.
- In Case of visas rejection, no visas amount will be refunded back to the passengers.
- Airfares and seats are subject to availability. Each airlines have their own sets of rules and regulations.
- Some Tickets are non – refundable depends on the Airlines.
- If you wish to travel in advance or deviate from the tour, additional charges will be applicable.
- It is advisable to book 45 days prior to the departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost.
- Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
- The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as of 10th October, 2014. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Amazing Holidays will not be held responsible for the same.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible. Combination of Continental & American breakfasts will be served throughout the tour.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers. Amazing Holidays will not be liable for the same.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
- For the convenience of our passengers, for driver timings, for delay, special events, accidents, weather conditions, strikes, sickness of passengers, etc., we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain as much as possible the same.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if the rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Taxes as applicable extra.
- Accommodation will be provided near the City or sometimes in the center, wherever possible.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/ from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable, please contact our local sales office for details.
- Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1200hrs.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Amazing Holidays will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid in USD out of the BTQ.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- Driver in europe cannot drive more than 9 hours per day, in a spam of 12 hours and need to take 9 hours of consecutive rest. changes in the itinerary might happen to abide to these very strict rules and amazing holidays is not responsible for it