The Garden Asia Resort. The new landmark destination that will soon be the talk of the town. Drive away to a pristine and clean Resort and club that is just a half an hour’s drive from Bengaluru on Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road. Located just 5 kms from Kengeri satellite town, just 1 km away from the renowned Decathlon sports complex, this is as near to Bengaluru as it gets, in all its greenery!!
Experience the difference that an excellent team can make as they guide you through this evolving tour market. our goal is to ensure an authentic and unforgettable life-changing experience for everyone.
Hotels which are near to the location, attractive public rooms, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, attentive service, good breakfasts and most comfortable.
We provide buffet food with quality food services. Most of us have fond memories of food from our child hood. Whether it was our mom’s homemade or an outside food. Serving carries most important part of our expectation.
- 8.00 Am – Departure from School.
- 9.00 Am – Arrival at Resort.
- 9.30 Am – Buffet Breakfast at resort
Menu-Idly, Vada Chutney Sambar And Badam Milk.
- 10.00 Am – Group will be divided based on the resort activities
- 01.00 Pm – Buffet Lunch at resort Menu-Poori, channamasala, fried rice, curd rice & gulab Jamoon.
- 02.00 Pm – Party games at the resort.
- 03.00 Pm – Snacks at Resort.
- 05.00 Pm – Arrival at school.
- Efficient & friendly Tour Managers.
- Professional staffs to engage the students throughout the programme.
- A medically trained person accompanying every group.
- First aid kit for emergency’s.
- Clean and neat luxuary coaches with facilities like lcd tv, music system
- Timely Departures
- 24/7 online tour monitoring system (For the safety & management of any crisis during the tour with the shortest possible time).
- Common gifts for the teachers who accompanies the trip
- Winners Gift for the Participant in the Party Games.
- The above packages, includes use of resort facilities, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, evening snacks, party games, entertainments, prize distribution, entry fees and service charges.
- We require a minimum of 50 Pax for every trip.
- We Accept One Staff Complimentary For Every 25 Paid Students.
- For 45 Pax and 35 Pax, the rates will be increased to 10% and 20% respectively.
- For the use of swimming pool students forward a consent letter to the class teacher and the same should be submitted to Amazing Holidays before the trip.
- Students are advised to carry their own swimming costumes (Compulsory for the use of Swimming pool), Badminton Rackets, Ball, Bat, etc.
- The above price does not includes use of Billiards, Cottages, Virtual Reality Games, Boating, Cycling, Skating, Pinball, Rope Activities, etc. Cottage will be charged as per actuals.
- For optional Trekking packages, Trekking charges and Forest Entry will be extra.
- Cartoon Shows / Movies and Magic Shows could be organized at extra cost.
- Mode of Payment: 50% Advance at the time of confirmation, Balance Payment before the Trip.
- Taxes will be extra as per Government Rules.
- For all the resort trips, distance had been calculated based on the distance from Bangalore City.
- Party games like Crossing the River, Spotting the Beauty, Treasure Hunt, Grouping, Queen of Sheba, One Minute Games, Water Relay, Tug of War, Dame competitions, Bombing the City, Pairing, Joining the Hands and Other Team Building Games will be organized as per requirement.